If you used a touchscreen, an automated door opener or automated faucet today, it is probably based on the technology of inventor and entrepreneur Hal Philipp. We continue our conversation with Hal on the Mind Matters podcast, revisiting his ambivalent relationship with Apple.
- 01:20 | Advice to budding entrepreneurs
- 03:30 | Don’t Do This At Home
- 06:35 | Discovery and the litigation process
- 08:20 | Looking for a foundation
- 09:15 | The Thiel Scholarships
- 10:20 | Creativity & flashes of genius
- 11:50 | Two anecdotes of creativity
- 16:35 | Conclusion & book release?
- Episode 1 | Inventor of the Modern Touch Screen
- Episode 2 | Formula One Racing Tech & Keyless Cars
- Episode 3 | In Patent Disputes, the Bigger They Are, the Harder They Hit
- Episode 4 | I Sued Apple for Patent Infringement