AI is good at winning games. But how does this (and other) accomplishments translate to applications in the real world? George Gilder and Robert J. Marks discuss artificial intelligence, games, and George Gilder’s new book Gaming AI: Why AI Can’t Think but Can Transform Jobs (which you can get for free here).
- 00:35 | Introducing George Gilder
- 02:12 | Is AI a new demotion of the human race?
- 04:47 | The AI movement
- 06:23 | DeepMind and protein folding
- 11:37 | Code-breaking in World War II
- 13:42 | Interpreting between symbols and objects